Eastergard HVAC is a family owned heating and air conditioning company that has served the greater Greenville area for 30 years. When George Eastergard started the company, he had some big goals in his mind, to guarantee his customers were always satisfied and to create a culture of always doing the right thing. Mr. Eastergard saw these goals come to fruition through the relationships he built and the superior customer service he provided. Now in the second generation of ownership, the company is more committed to these goals than ever.
Our highly experienced and trained staff of technicians and installers are dedicated to the culture of a superior customer experience. We aim to improve our customer’s lives by offering high quality, reliable products that will be energy efficient, create a clean and healthy environment, and operate in a safe and proper manner. We are dedicated to constant training and growth to be able to offer products with the latest technology and to install and service all products the right way.
Eastergard is dedicated to providing the highest quality HVAC services and creating genuine relationships with our customers and employees for the betterment of our community.
- God – We will conduct our business in a way that honors God.
- Family– Our time and effort is devoted to taking care of our families.
- Customer Service– Committed to create lifelong customers by ensuring the best experience.
- Honesty– Fairness and integrity are always a top priority.
- Quality– We maintain the highest standards for our work.
- Growth– Committed to continuous development personally and professionally.
- Community– Committed to positively changing our community through outreach.